- ✂RICH IN NUTRIENTS, EASILY ABSORBED: Pearl Coix has been used in Japan for centuries as a skin care beauty treatment and herbal remedy. Pearl Coix is a seed with a hard shell that makes nutrients difficult to absorb but Pearl Coix tablets contain a concentrated extract easily absorbed by the body. The product is pure and unadulterated, the only additives are hydrogenated maltose, calcium and vitamins
- ✂ANTI AGING: The Pearl Coix extract has an active ingredient that works similarly to arbutin, often found in skin whitening cosmetics. It has been shown to suppress the production of melatonin on the skin and is an effective anti-aging treatment for dark spots, freckles and age spots. It is also valued as an effective wrinkle remover
- ✂SUPPRESSION OF FAT ABSORPTION: Research at Kyushu University confirms the wisdom of ancient herbal medicine with scientific evidence showing that Pearl Coix suppresses fat absorption by the body and is a useful treatment for the prevention of obesity when taken as a food supplement
- ✂TREATMENT OF WARTS AND SKIN CONDITIONS: Pearl Coix is commonly used in Asian medicine to treat skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne and eczema. Now, with easily digested tablets sufferers from skin conditions can access the health-giving properties of this wonder plant. Warts can be troublesome to get rid of but Pearl Coix can help to remove warts, blemishes and other unsightly skin rashes
- ✂DIRECTIONS FOR USE AS A HEALTH SUPPLEMENT: Take 10-20 tablets two or three times a day with lukewarm or cold water. Store in a cool place and use within 36 months if sealed - 3 months when opened. Buy with confidence from trusted supplier!
Pearl Coix Extract Powder(Adlay), Hydrogenated Maltose, Egg Shell Calcium Powder, D-Sorbitol, Vitamin C, Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1
Take 10~20 tablets in 2~3 times a day